Have you written an article about breastfeeding on your own website you would like us to share with our readers? We love sharing good advice about breastfeeding, and we’d love to give your article more exposure.
Fill out the form below to let us know about your article.
- DO NOT submit the text of your article or even an excerpt. Instead, write an original “teaser” about the article, letting people know what it’s about and why they should read it.
- The body text of your teaser should be 1-3 paragraphs long.
- Submit the body text of your teaser in HTML format. This makes the process of publishing your article a lot quicker for our team.
- Write the post in 3rd person as if one of the Breastfeeding Place authors was writing about your post.
- Include a high quality image.
- Do not include any affiliate links in your teaser.
Not every submission will be accepted for publication. Your teaser may be edited for grammar, spelling, punctuation, and readability.