Trisha Gilkerson retains the copyright for all content published at BreastfeedingPlace.com.
If you are interested in sharing our information, we encourage you to do so, but ask that you follow the permissions policy below to respect our intellectual property rights.
Please, contact us if you have any questions.
You are permitted to…
Without our permission, you are free to…
- Link to IntoxicatedOnLife.com or any specific page or post.
- You may quote one or more of our articles, provided you link back to the original and provided the quotes are contained in an article that is your own unique work. Google penalizes websites for publishing duplicate content—both the original site and the site quoting the material. Bottom line: whatever you write needs to be wholly yours, but you are encouraged to quote or paraphrase our work throughout it.
- Print off and freely distribute any article, provided the domain “BreastfeedingPlace.com” is visible on the printout.
- Reprint our articles in any non-commercial publication, as long as you include this copyright notice: “© 2013, [Author’s Name]. All rights reserved. BreastfeedingPlace.com. ”
With our express written consent, you may…
- Use this content for commercial purposes.
- Alter, change, or build on the article.
You are not permitted to…
- Repost any article in its entirety.
- Repost part of any article, except when it meets the quotation guidelines above.
- Translate and publish any article, on or offline. We do not have the resources to validate the accuracy of translation work.
Guest authors retain the copyright to the articles they write. Contact each author directly if you are interested in reposting or republishing their content. We will not supply you with an author’s contact information beyond what is published in his or her article.